Tuesday, August 25, 2015

R.I.P. Jovan Julian Robles | "Because we know the truth, it is up to us to be the change"



"Because we know the truth, it is up to us to be the change"   - Jovan Julian Robles 

Today we lost a brother in arms and most important a loving friend, Julian Robles one of our loving editor/admin at MDT departed from us early today at a young age.  He is now watching over us and cheering us on. - Meileiac

Via - http://sitsshow.blogspot.com/2015/08/rip-jovan-julian-robles-because-we-know.html


I am sad and heavy hearted as I write this. Earlier today Jovan Julian Robles, my partner in life and the one who opened my eyes and many others, passed away today. He was a loving and compassionate man filled with dreams of a better world and a keen awareness that we were the ones to make it happen. All who came to know him could see the kindness in his heart. He was devoted to helping others, and we both worked tirelessly, on this blog and elsewhere, to do what we could to make this world a better place.

Related Julian's Health Decline | Stillness in the Storm Announcements

We brought him to he hospital last night and he seemed to be getting better. I left at 1:00am and he was happy and resting peacefully. Despite being on anti-clotting agents, his heart stopped at around 10:50am and the hospital staff tried to revive him for over an hours. I was able to be by his side and encourage him to come back for most of that time. I said I love you and that no matter what happens I'll continue to stand for truth and serve others. Just after 12:00pm they stopped the life support and he passed away.

I honestly don't know how I will continue to do the work of this blog without his help. He was a true partner, and helped make Stillness in the Storm what it is today. He had a constant drive to find the best information for empowering others. He had a take no 'shit from anyone' warrior spirit and refused to consent to tyranny whenever possible.

We met in 2009 while I was still deeply hidden from the world. It was his encouragement that caused me to come out and begin living my life openly. That choice was such a huge transformation in my life, and I am forever grateful to him for that. It was Julian who found the Gerson Miracle documentary on netflix in 2010 and insisted that we watch it, which was our red pill moment. Everything since then, all our research, discussion and activism has been hand in hand.
After researching for 6 months he had a moment of revelation and burst into tears. He realized back then that because we knew the truth we were the ones to make a difference and that it was up to us to help show others. All our work since then has been under that guiding light of hope and loving service.





We followed our passion by creating this blog and doing more work to help be the change. It was Julian's encouragement that pushed us to go and visit others, eventually leading us to Morocco. And it was his encouragement that brought us back to the US in May of this year, telling me we needed to come home and continue the work in a bigger way. He was always looking to reach more people and touch more hearts with all he was.

I will do my best to continue maintaining this site, as his passing fills me with even more drive to help others. I will not let his death be in vein. I will not let another suffer as he suffered and I know others will be inspired to do the same. I will continue on with even more conviction to be a force for change and give his life meaning through my efforts, along with all those others who have came before him.

Thank you everyone for your well wishes, positive intentions and loving messages. I am will do my best to respond to each of you and know that it has touched my heart deeply to see how many people were inspired by him and our work.

The next few days, weeks and months will be a huge change for me, but I know that the spiritual essence of this Julian, whom I love deeply, continue's on.

I will never forget the sentiment he shared that night many years ago when he realized we had to be the change for ourselves and others. He said:


"Because we know the truth, it is up to us to be the change"
I love you all so much.
- Justin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Consider contributing to this site

Hope you like this not for profit site.

We could not devote so much energy into continuing this blog if it was not for the support of readers.

We greatly appreciate any support you provide!


Fair Use of Information for ALL All data is freely available to the ALL, as an inherent inalienable right of consciousness and existence, for the use of any being in creation. No Claim of Ownership is made by MDT, for any data presented on this page or elsewhere. Any information, writing, photographs, videos or content on this page is freely available to ALL without claim of Intellectual Ownership. We advise providing attribution to this website (MakingaDifferenceToday369) when, and if, data herein presented is used elsewhere; so as to remain honest, transparent and to maintain the public trust as to where the information was found. Any and All data herein presented has been re-claimed for the collective benefit of all sentient life from any and all parties who seek to limit its dissemination. Any claims of intellectual ownership or copyright, that were once ascribed to content on this page, or elsewhere, is NULL and VOID; as a result of a misrepresentation of right of ownership and breach of trust by any party whom presumes to claim title and exclusive right of use. No requests, threats, or notices which seek to limit the sharing information for the benefit of ALL will be honored. However, a humble request to provide information in a certain way or form will be considered, up to and including, the partial removal of data, and only as an agreement between 2 honorable parties whom fully disclose and honor a moral duty to the truth. FAIR USE NOTICE: This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. It is being made available in an effort to advance the understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, and so on. It is believed that this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. In this respect we are in accordance with the statutes as well as Natural Law.  Issued pursuant to and governed by I AM, eternal essence, in body. MDT is a humble messenger of the One Infinite and Absolute Creator, in service of the Truth and the ALL.